Monday, March 11, 2013

Melissa's Maternity Session

A few weeks ago Melissa and I had plans to do her maternity session outside in a beautiful field. Well, the weather had different plans for us. The day of the session it was 20 degrees and snowing. Oh, goodness!  This was not going to work. We could not risk momma-to-be getting sick.

Luckily, I was able to acquire photo session accommodations at the Pillow Thompson House.  The Pillow Thompson house is located in Helena, Arkansas and is a grand piece of architecture.  When you enter the home not only will you be greeted by its timeless elegance but you will also have a warmed welcome by its care taker, Mr. Raymond.

I have had the pleasure of shooting there in the past and I was just thrilled that it was available on such short notice.

I hope you enjoy the photos posted as much as I enjoyed taking them. Thank you, Melissa, for letting me photograph you. I cannot wait to meet baby. I am very much looking forward to our next session together.















Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. I hope to see you soon.

Nikki-


No comments:

Post a Comment