Monday, March 11, 2013

Tomboy Turned Princess

A few years ago I had a bridal session on Cherry Street in Helena. It was freezing cold, but Callie Phillips was a trooper and we got some great portraits. Never in a million years did I think I would have the opportunity to do this again.

To my amazement, I found a willing victim to get up in the wee hours of the morning and possible freezing temperatures to get Cherry Street bridal photos. Thankfully, the weather did cooperate (It was perfect).

We met on Cherry Street at o'dark thirty.  Terri looked smashing. She brought with her the absolute essentials to any bridal photo session: a bouquet, a veil, a rockin' pair of heels, oh, and the BEST assistant ever. Yes, Jenna made us laugh, she was the best dress fixer upper ever, She carried the veil and bouquet, and muscled around a bench or two. Thank you Jenna for being there (I will be calling you to assist with my next bride ;-) )

Can I just reiterate how perfect the weather was for the session? Don't get me wrong, I was a little nervous on my way to the location because it began to sprinkle and it sprinkled a bit during the session, but it cleared and Terri rocked the session.

It is my understanding, according to Jenna, that Terri was once a tomboy. Hummmm.....I'm having a hard time believing this.  She did not walk in those heels like any tomboy I know!  I will have to take their word for it because all I saw was a princess.  You be the judge.















Thank you so much for checking out my blog. I will see you in a few days!

Nikki-

No comments:

Post a Comment